Masonry Cleaning & Stripping Systems
Over the years, efflorescence, environmental stains, rust, peeling paint, and graffiti can take a toll on the appearance and structural integrity of historic structures. Until now, the only way to address surface issues has been to use caustic, acid-based products that are dangerous and expensive to apply and dispose of as well as harmful to the environment.
Fortunately for restoration professionals who want safer, greener, and less costly ways to clean and strip masonry, Cathedral Stone has developed a complete line of eco-friendly systems that are designed to make surfaces look as good as new without the dangers and cleanup expense of harsh acids and solvents.
Cathedral Stone gives you a greener way to clean and strip all kinds of masonry—inside and out.
From the grimy facades of skyscrapers and urban streetscapes to the delicate interior details of a historic library and gravestones at veterans’ cemeteries, Cathedral Stone’s Masonry Cleaning and Stripping Systems have been the choice for professionals who want a safe and effective way to restore important masonry structures.
- Biodegradable—All of our Cleaning and Stripping systems are neutralized in water and do not contain any dangerous or environmentally damaging solvents.
- Safe to Use—Many of our Cleaning and Stripping systems are low in acid or acid-free which protects the people who apply them as well as landscaping and the environment.
- Designed to work with all our other systems—Now there’s only one place to go for Masonry Cleaning, Stripping, Mortar, Grout, Coating, and Water Repellent systems that are scientifically engineered to be completely compatible.
- Made in the U.S.A.—We take quality control very seriously. All our systems are developed, refined, manufactured and shipped from our corporate facilities in Hanover, Maryland.
- Backed by over 30 years of experience—We don’t just manufacture and sell masonry restoration products. We provide comprehensive solutions that include evaluations and recommendations from our in-house team of masonry restoration experts, each who have decades of hands on experience in the field.
Call or email us today for a consultation or more information.